Search Results< Return to Search
- Residential Income - Fourplex
- For Sale: $1,050,000
- Residential Income - Duplex
- For Sale: $816,500
- Residential Income - Triplex
- For Sale: $795,000
- Residential Income - Duplex
- For Sale: $695,000
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of February 18, 2019. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. To view the full disclaimer, please click here.
Harbor City Multifamily Units, Investments and Houses For Sale
Harbor City is a highly diverse neighborhood within the Los Angeles Harbor Region of Los Angeles, California. It has a population of 36,000 people and renters occupy 54.4% of the housing units. Originally part of the Rancho San Pedro Spanish land grant, the 2.58-square-mile city packed with residential income rental properties for sale, was brought into Los Angeles as a preliminary step in the larger city's consolidation with the port cities of Wilmington and San Pedro.
Education and job creation is a focus of this community. Harbor City's percentage of high school graduates is larger than the city's as a whole and 18% of Harbor City's residents aged 25 or older have completed a four-year degree. We advise purchase of a duplex, triplex and fourplex for sale near the area’s two high schools or seven other schools, as well as the Ken Malloy Harbor Regional Park. A large employer there, wise investors can easily sell multifamily investment properties near The Kaiser Permanente Hospital. Prospective tenants earn a median household income of $55,454.
Easily accessible, the nearest major airport is Long Beach Airport within 11 miles followed by Los Angeles International Airport within 18 miles. Investors should seek out a duplex, triplex, fourplex and multifamily investment property for sale near Harbor City’s points of interests including:
● Harbor City Park, on Frampton Avenue at Lomita Boulevard, including the Harbor City Recreation Center and the Harbor City Childcare Center.
● The Harbor City Recreation Center, which functions as a Los Angeles Police Department stop-in center, has a gymnasium that may also be used as an auditorium. The center has a lighted baseball diamond, lighted indoor and outdoor basketball courts, a children's play area, a community room, picnic tables, a senior center, and a lighted soccer field.
● The Ken Malloy Harbor Regional Park on South Normandie Avenue has barbecue pits, a lighted baseball diamond, a bicycle path, the Machado Youth Camp campground, a children's play area, hiking trails, a jogging path, a lake without fishing and a lighted soccer field.
Come and visit this diverse little port city for your next residential rental income property purchase and invest in this progressive community.
Also serving other Los Angeles County Cities.
This information was gathered from Wikipedia and www.justanswer.com
Thank you for choosing TopAgentRealestate.com in your search for a duplex, triplex, fourplex or commercial apartment for sale in Harbor City.